Sunday, December 24, 2006

Let the Challenge Begin!!

I have created this blog as a new way for me to communicate with you, and for you to communicate with each other. Feel free to share ideas, ask for help, whatever! I am going to use this as my major means of communication with the various schools, so even if you decide not to join the blog, or to post, please visit this site at least once a week to get any updates. I look forward to another exciting experience.

Clear Skies,

Charlie Lindgren

3 comments:

xray said...

Sounds great! I did Pringle Challenge a few years back and loved it. Where are you from Charlie? I am doing this with 116 8th graders from NJ. I just need to know how many teams you want me to divide the kids into so we can match up with another school.
xray

Mr. Lindgren said...

That's really up to you. If you want to have all 116 send individual packages we might split you between two schools.

Linda Vermeulen said...

xray-I have 8th graders too!