Thursday, March 6, 2008

posting of results

When I look on the partners map, I see scores posted for our partner school. I assume that these scores are for THEIR packages. There are no scores posted beside our school. We are #11 on the partners page, Jersey Shore Area Middle School (us) and Stonewall Jackson Middle school.

Mr. Lindgren, did you receive our scores for Stonewall's packages? (I think that these are the posted scores, but I'm not 100% certain.) Did you receive scores on our packages from Stonewall Jackson MS? Is there just a backlog in getting them posted - a huge job, I'm sure. Students were asking if they could see their scores on the website.

Can you comment on any of this? Thanks.

2 comments:

Mr. Lindgren said...

There is no backlog. You have everything that I've received. Did your partner school send you the results?

Mr. Lindgren said...

Your scores have been posted!