Saturday, January 27, 2007

Let the Mailing Begin!

Beginning on January 29th you can start to mail your packages. All should be sent by February 5th. Open the packages and get the scores back to the schools as quick as possible. The students really want to know how well they have done! Send the scores to me by the 16th, and I'll post them to your pages. If you know that you are not going to make the deadline for mailing, be sure to e-mail your partner school and tell them that. If for some reason you are going to be delayed in opening your partner's packages be sure to let them know. I have a scoring template at the website in Excel. Go to http://www.gatesscience.info/teamescience/howto.htm Feel free to use it. If for some reason you can't download it, e-mail me and I'll send it to you. If you have any stories or pictures you would like posted to your page, send them along.

Clear Skies,

Charlie

No comments: