Monday, January 15, 2007

Partner's Contact Information

I sent e-mail messages to all of the partners this morning. Three messages failed. The teachers from the R.A. Jones Middle School, Tri-County North Middle School, and Veritas School bounced back. I tried resending and they bounced again. Get in touch with me at clindgren@scit.org and we'll try to fix it so you know your partner's information, and they can have a reliable e-mail to you, the one I included in their message is obviously no good. As far as I know, all of the others went. You should now know your partners and have all of their contact information. Be sure to communicate directly with them if you have any questions or problems. Really enjoy this. Remember, I'm only an e-mail message away.

Clear Skies,

Charlie

No comments: