Sunday, January 14, 2007

Partners

Greetings! The selections have been made! Please go to http://www.gatesscience.info/teamescience/pringmap.htm and scroll down to the bottom to see the results. I did the best I could as far as distance and numbers were concerned. If you click on your school's name in the table you will see you unique page. I attempted to make it as attractive as possible. I grabbed mascots, logos, etc. from your sites. Please tell me if you want anything changed. Also be sure to tell me if I've violated any restrictions your district has on using information from your school's site. If I did, I'll remove it. If you have anything you want me to add to your individual page, let me know. Most importantly, if you do not see your school there, or if you know that you will not be able to do the Pringles Challenge, let me know immediately. As I've said before, the only disappointment that students get from this is not seeing their results. Each primary person will receive an e-mail from me with full contact information. This will be done as soon as circulation has returned to my hand (I've been at this a long time today), or if the Pat's game is terrible. Either way, you should receive the e-mail by the end of the day tomorrow.

Clear Skies,

Charlie

No comments: