Monday, January 8, 2007

Participants and Numbers

You can view a a list of all participating Pringles Challenge 2007 schools as of today, not including those who are doing it, but cannot fit into our time constraints (you folks are on your own, and you know who you are) at http://www.gatesscience.info/teamescience/pringmap.htm. If your school is not listed, or your number of packages (not participants) is very different from what you see here e-mail me at the registration address, and tell me what's wrong. Also, if you know that you will not be able to participate, let me know. The only downside to the Pringles Challenge is if a school fails to participate. Let me know now and I'll remove you from the list. This is the largest number of schools we have ever had participate, and I am thrilled!

Charlie

No comments: