Monday, January 21, 2008

Begin!

I've created 66 web pages, and sent 132 e-mail messages. I must be done! Now it's your turn. You should have received an e-mail from me entitled Pringles Partners with a #___ That should correspond to your pairing on the website. According to the timeline, no packages should be mailed until the 29th. Feel free to make other arrangements. Just be sure to let your partner know. Please do not send me any data until you have all of the packages from your partner. It was fun to update the packages with 15 schools or thirty schools. It won't be fun with 132! Speaking of your pages - I created one for every pair of schools. I made a stab at your school colors. Some websites actually gave the colors - thank you! Other colors were based on what the school website displayed. If I made a huge mistake, let me know and I'll change it. As far as I could tell, I only didn't include one person's name in my "Dear . . . " introduction. Don't take it personal Laura.

This has been a wild experience for me. I never had this many participants! PLEASE let me know if there are any other mistakes other than the "Dear Peg and Laura" slip!

Have a great time with this. Now I've gotta finish my grades before tomorrow!

Clear Skies,

Charlie

No comments: