Sunday, January 13, 2008

Registration is Closed!

Greetings! Well it's Sunday morning, so that means that our little group has been created. Last year is was bombarded by more than 30 schools doing the Challenge. This year we have 114 teachers in more than 100 schools! I'll be creating the pairs this week, but I can't guarantee that it will be done by next Saturday. I have a lab report and test to correct, and grades close Friday. It's the first time I've ever needed a snow day! I'll give you until Tuesday to change your mind about participating. I can feel the enthusiasm in your e-mails. There is nothing worse than not having a school participate. If for any reason you don't think you'll be able to do this, don't hesitate to tell me. Because of the large number of schools, I had to change the map. It will no longer have active links to your schools. To paraphrase "Jaws," the police chief says to the captain of the shark boat "You're going to need a bigger boat!" Well, I need a bigger map! The individual yellow dots have become smudges in some states. I've placed the active links into the school names located under the map. You'll start to see the pairings appear on the page, and eventually you'll get an e-mail from me with all of the information about your partner school. Please make contact with that school, especially if I've made a mistake with the address.

Clear Skies,

Charlie

No comments: